Medical Centrifuge (For Cosmetic, Orthopedic & Dental) for a special blood separator for tissue and bone regeneration, platelets and concentrated growth factors (CGF).
The Silfradent Medifuge MF200 is a dedicated medical plasma blood separator. It is designed to prepare autologous concentrated growth factor (CGF) and CD 34 + cells using patient's own blood which is the ideal autologous source without the addition of exogenous substances. CGF represents a new generation of platelet that able to hold inside a higher concentration of autologous.
Growth factors are proteins which regulate the complex processes of wound healing and enhance the body's healing abilities without side-effects. The Medifuge prepares up to 8 test tubes of various levels of concentrate with active proteins in liquified or Fibrin form to create membranes, glue or other particulars for tissue regeneration and bone augmentation in a short period of 12 minutes.
These features, together with the simple and standardized centrifugation protocol MEDIFUGE, make the CGF a superior autologous product which can be used in different areas of regenerative surgery; for example in dentistry, maxillofacial surgery, cosmetic surgery and orthopaedics.
Blood Phase Separator
The medical device MEDIFUGE CGF allows for the use of up to 8 test tubes for the creation of CGF (fibrin)
- A microprocessor control system allows for the maintaining of a constant speed.
- The exception rotor system with self-ventilation protects the blood sample from heat exposure. The rotor-holding compartment, the lid and the test tube holders guarantee biological safety in terms of bio-containment, in the event of test tube breakage.
- The test tube holders and rotor are built from thermal, antistatic material that is easy to clean, extract and sterilise in an autoclave at 135°.
- MEDIFUGE CGF is equipped with a decontamination cycle with UVC reflected light.
- Cycle duration 5 minutes at 1,000 revs.
- The electronic control engine and its internal parts require no maintenance.
- Noise levels fall below the standards required and do not exceed 57 dBa.
Power source: 230V+/-10% | 50/60 Hz
100-115V 50/ 60 Hz
- Nominal power consumption: 120 VA
- Weight: 9,4 Kg
- Dimensions: WxDxH: cm 28x32x24
Area of use
- Orthopedic surgery
- Maxillofacial surgery
- Oral surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- Sport medicine
- PRF Box
- Test Tube Rack, Plastic White 16mm
- Blood Collection Set, 21GA x 3/4" with 12" tubing(50)
- White Top Tubes for AFG *Sticky Bone(50)
- Red Top Tubes for CGF Membrane(50)
- Green Top Tubes for PRP Cosmetic (50)
- Tube Needle Holder Single-Use(50)
- Latex Free Tourniquet in Dispensing Box(25/Box)
- 3cc Lure-Lock Syringe with Needles 20GA x 1"(100)