Cortical Bone & DFDBA - Powder and Chip
INGROSS Cortical & Demineralized Cortical Bone is a Freeze Dried Bone Allograft (FDBA) composed of 70% Cortical Bone and 30% DFDBA(Demineralized Cortical Bone). INGROSS has superior osteoconductive and osteoinductive properties and provides strong structural support and growth factors to stimulate new bone formation.
INGROSS can be rehydrated with a patient's blood or saline solution and is provided in a specially designed syringe for user’s convenience.
- Consisted of 70% Cortical Bone and 30% Demineralized Cortical Bone
- 100% Bone Allograft with excellent biocompatibility
- Easy Handling
- Curved Syringe Ready To Use
- Extraction Site
- Sinus Floor Elevation
- Socket Preservation
- Ridge Preservation
- Sinus and Ridge Augmentation
- Periodontal Defects
- Grafting for Implant Placement