Presented by Dr. Jung-Bo Huh & Professor Reuben Kim
Dr. Jung-Bo Huh, DDS, MSD, Ph.D
• Dental Advisor to the President of South Korea
• CEO, PNUADD Co., Busan, South Korea
• Chairman of the Department of Prosthodontics, Pusan National University Dental Hospital, South Korea
Dr. Huh, a Professor of Prosthodontics at Pusan National University's School of Dentistry, is a highly accomplished and respected individual in the field of dentistry. With over 150 scientific papers and six books published, he as a wealth of knowledge and experience. Dr. Huh has also delivered numerous lectures on dental implants and prosthodontics, and is the head of both the Dental Research Institute and the Department of Prosthodontics at the Pusan National University Hospital.
He has received several prestigious awards, including "The Student Research Fellowship Award" in the IADR Implantology Research Group in 2009, "The IADR Hatton Award" in the IADR Korean Division in 2010, and "The Young Scientist Award" in the Korean Academy of Prosthodontics in 2012. In 2018, Dr. Huh was honored with the grand prize of the "Yeon-Song Dentistry Prize", the most prestigious award in Korean dentistry.
Additionally, he holds over 30 patents and is the CEO of PNUADD Co., a company focused on developing advanced dental devices.
Professor Reuben Kim, DDS, Ph.D
• D.D.S., University of California, Los Angeles, CA, 2003
• Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles, CA, 2008
• Naomi and Jim Ellison Endowed Chair in Restorative Dentistry
• Chair, Section of Restorative Dentistry, UCLA